A reasonably clean driving license.
· A photo card driving license.
· Two utility bills that match your driving licence address less than 3 months old.
· National insurance number or the code from the DVLA. (Link below)
Yes! We have a FREE large car park, making it stress-free to collect your van or truck!
No! you have a choice! We offer two options!
Option 1. IEW (insurance excess waiver) £8.40 inc VAT per day, with this option you are not required to pay a deposit.
Option 2. £250.00 Cash deposit. Providing the vehicle returns in the same condition you received it, your deposit will be returned.
Vans – aged between 25 years old – 75 years old.
Trucks – aged between 25 years old – 70 years old.
Payments will be refunded in full providing 48 hours’ notice is given.
Yes, up to 3.5-tonne vans.
· 200 miles free per day hire.
· 400 miles free per weekend hire.
· 700 miles free per week hire.
Then £0.12p + VAT per mile after that.
Unfortunately no. This is to ensure the cleanliness of the van and the health of passengers.
You must return the van with the same amount of fuel as when you collected it. We confirm this with you on collection.
Yes, you can! Please ensure that you take a copy of your hire agreement with you to show the staff at the site.
Our vans are not to be taken to mainland Europe. The hire agreement is for the UK only.